Legal Verdicts and Settlements
Boulder personal injury attorney Debbie Taussig gets results. Here are some of the past legal verdicts and settlements she’s won for her clients:
Trial and Arbitration
- $2.5 million verdict for man hit head on suffering severe face injures and migraine headaches. This was a hard fought case with two of Colorado’s best insurance defense lawyers on the other side. Now involved in phase 2: suing the insurer for bad faith.
- $484,000 verdict for a woman who suffered a permanent back injury in a motorcycle/car crash.
- $382,000 Arbitration Award
- $2 million verdict in a wrongful death case caused by carbon monoxide poisoning
- $6 million for a man who became a quadriplegic from a rollover car accident.
- $2 million in medical negligence case.
- $1.6 million from an insurance company for bad faith and unreasonable denial of benefits.
- $900,000 in a medical negligence case.
- $750k medical negligence/wrongful death.
- $600,000 policy limits settlement for woman with permanent injuries and significant insurance coverage issues.
- $350,000 settlement for a woman injured in a retail store by a falling fixture.
- $330,000 settlement against a negligent driver and insurer for a woman with permanent back injury.
- $250,000 settlement against a trucking company for a man with back injuries.
- $175,000 settlement against King Soopers for a slip and fall resulting in neck surgery.
- $150,000 settlement for women hurt in car crash with aggravation of preexisting injuries.
- $125,000 settlement for women with neck pain from a car crash.
- $100,000 settlement for woman who injured her ankle falling down the stairs at a restaurant.
- Colorado Supreme Court victory: Rumnock v. Anschutz 2016. SA38 Lawsuit against insurer. We successfully fought a motion for a protective order. American Family Insurance Co. tried to keep corporate documents secret and we prevailed in Colorado’s highest court.
- Colorado Supreme Court victory: Larrieu v. Best Buy, 303 P.3d 558. Defendant Best Buy attempted to dismiss the case on summary judgment motion and we were successful in defeating Best Buy and clarifying an issue under Colorado’s Premises Liability Act.
Contact Our Boulder Car Accident Lawyers
If you or someone you love has been injured due to the negligent actions of another person or organization, you need an aggressive and experienced law firm on your side. Boulder attorney Debbie Taussig has the experience and resources necessary to tackle large and complex cases. Contact us today for a free initial consultation and review of your case. Call 303.442.0176 or fill out our confidential contact form on this page.
Schedule a Free Consultation